As of February 2017
Information We Collect:
- We collect personal information you give us, either by registering as a subscriber on our Site or by participating in Interactive Areas available on our Sites. Personal information is information that identifies a person, like a name, email, or address. We do not knowingly collect information from visitors under the age of thirteen (13). You must be thirteen (13) years or older to use our site, please see our Terms and Conditions for additional information.
- We may collect demographic information about you (e.g., age, gender, geographic location) from third parties to enhance our advertising activities.
How We Use This Information:
- Our Sites use your personal information to communicate with you, and to complete subscriptions and other services we may offer.
- We may share your personal information and aggregate information with third parties who co-sponsor surveys, contests or sweepstakes or with whom we partner for joint activities.
- We may share your personal information with operational providers that help us fulfill certain business functions and with other third parties to comply with legal processes such as subpoenas and court orders and when we believe in good faith that the law requires the sharing of your personal information.
- We or our operational providers use information collected through cookies and other technologies to analyze site usage activity and patterns to help improve the Site.
- Our third party advertising company partners may collect non-identifying information derived from cookies and other technologies about your visits to our Sites. They may combine this information with data about your web activities at third party websites or with demographic information to identify your likely interests so that they and we can provide you with more useful and relevant advertisements.
- The third-party companies that currently serve advertisements or provide ad targeting data on the Sites include, but are not limited to DoubleClick, Google, Blue Kai and Adobe. In addition, we share with these third parties any information you voluntarily provide in response to an advertisement or sponsored content links. If you would like more information about the collection, use and disclosure practices of these third-party advertising companies and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click on the company names above and follow the links to the company websites.
Additional steps/information on how your information is used and what you can do further:
- Once you provide our Site with personal information, we will correct, update, or remove information if you contact us using our contact us form or emailing us directly at email@example.com
- Additionally, you can opt out of any email communications you receive from our Sites using the opt-out links found at the bottom of each email we send.
- If you would like to opt-out of the Behavioral Advertising done by our Sites’ third party advertising company partners, most are NAI members. You can click here for more information on NAI, including instructions on how to opt out of this advertising.
- If you would like to opt-out of Google Analytics tracking, please click this link: Google Analytics opt-out
Cookies, Pixels, and Gifs
Use and Collection of Information by Operational Providers
- For your convenience, we may provide the opportunity to purchase certain goods, merchandise and services through this website (including, without limitation, on-line personals services, print and digital magazine subscriptions, and special event tickets). Companies other than Fave Focus, its parents, partners, affiliates or subsidiaries may process these transactions. We call these companies that conduct our e-commerce operations, order and contest fulfillment and/or contract services "operational providers." They are third parties that perform services on our behalf. If you choose to use these optional services, our operational providers will request your personal information to fulfill your order or request. The voluntary submission of your personal information to these operational providers, including your order or request, will be governed by the specific provider's terms of usage and privacy policies. To facilitate an order or request, we may share your personal information with the provider. The operational provider may also share your personal information with us.
- In the event of a corporate change in control resulting from, for example, a sale to, or merger with, another entity, or in the event of a sale of assets or a bankruptcy, Fave Focus reserves the right to transfer your personal information to the new party in control or the party acquiring assets.